[asterisk-dev] A Belated Welcome to Leif Madsen

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Dec 12 12:34:45 CST 2008

Thanks Philippe!

Really enjoying the testing and marshaling on the bug tracker so far! If
anyone needs to verify whether they should open a bug on the bug
tracker, please find me as 'lmadsen' on irc.freenode.net in
#asterisk-bugs and we can discuss.

If there is anything related to marshaling on the bug tracker that you
need help with, you can find me in the place I just mentioned above! :)

Thanks!
Leif.

--
Leif Madsen