[asterisk-dev] [policy] DAHDI version numbers

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Dec 12 10:27:22 CST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:10:39AM -0600, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
> Russell Bryant wrote:
> > On Dec 11, 2008, at 6:23 PM, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
> >
> >> Any thoughts or comments?
> >

> > +1, thanks for putting this together!

Likewise

> > I think it would also be useful to put this information into a
> > document in the DAHDI source tree somewhere.
>
> Unless someone has another idea, I'm thinking a new section in the dahdi-tools
> and dahdi-linux README would be a good place for this?

If things are common to both I tend to put it in just a single README.
I believe that the dahdi-tools README is the one that the user should
actually read (that is: I hope that installing dahdi-linux should work
well, but configuration is in dahdi-tools, and that's where extra config
options are documented) and this is why I tend to put it in the
dahdi-tools README.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com