[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Fix various issues that can cause out of order DTMF processing

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Dec 11 11:15:07 CST 2008

Dmitry Andrianov wrote:
> Is posting for review meant to let other people take a look? If yes, 20 minutes before "ship it" may not be enough :)

Josh's "ship it" is just saying that in his opinion, it looks good.
That doesn't mean I'm going to commit it immediately.  I was hoping
you'd see it, as well.

> Russel, why queue_dtmf_readq adds to the queue head instead of tail?

Nice catch.  I know why I did it originally, but that was while the code
was still in progress, and is no longer correct.  I will change
queue_dtmf_readq() to queue to the tail.  The only time it is going to
get called now is when the frame came from the channel driver, and in
that case, needs to go on the tail.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer