[asterisk-dev] zaphfc with DAHDI

Timo Teräs timo.teras at iki.fi
Thu Dec 11 06:33:16 CST 2008

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 09:27:52AM +0200, Timo Teräs wrote:
>> I noticed that zaphfc dahdi version is still broken there. The
>> attached patch makes things work again for me.
>
> Thanks. Applied.

Goody.

> I wonder if anybody's working on either adding support for it to
> wcb4xxp (is there a point? Or are those two too different?) or adapting
> vzaphfc that seems a more solid base than zaphfc.

Don't know. Alternatively if someone ported florz patch for zaphfc,
it'd be nice too. I _might_ take a look at it if I get problems
on heavier load with the zaphfc driver in your tree.

I did get zaphfc+dahdi-2.1.0+libpri-1.4.8 (with my connectedline
patches)+asterisk/team/group/issue8824-r162548 (with my chan_dahdi
connectedline path) working. Seem to work pretty well even.

Anyone have any idea when issue 8824 branch might get merged to trunk?

I'll do some fine tuning to my patches and post the updated versions
to related issues at bug tracker.

- Timo