[asterisk-dev] Show Channels Concise Deprecation in 1.6

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Dec 9 20:52:56 CST 2008

On 10/12/2008 11:05 a.m., Atis Lezdins wrote:
> The only complex one would be "queue member status in realtime" which
> hooks into app_queue's device state handler, there were lot of changes
> and refactoring from 1.4 to 1.6.

What are people thoughts on maintaining these in -addons or in another
repository.

Would be nice if we could have a place that some extras that aren't
deemed core code but are nonetheless useful could be put.

I know there was some discussion about this in the past, but not sure
where it got to.

code some stuff as long as it's going to get accepted (with appropriate
levels of massaging).

What I mean by this is that maybe we could discuss some ideas for things
that are required and how they should work, and then I'll code up some.
 Kinda like a janitor project.

Thoughts?

--
Kind Regards,