[asterisk-dev] NOTICE[28890] chan_zap.c: PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary D-channel of span 1

Nic Bellamy nicb-lists at vadacom.co.nz
Thu Aug 28 16:16:32 CDT 2008

Russell Bryant wrote:
> Sumit Gulati wrote:
>
>> I have installed Digium Card with Asterisk with following configuration
>> using PRI (E1) line.
>>

> Please contact Digium technical support for assistance with the
> installation of your card.

Can I just point out (to Digium in general, not just Russell) that when
you're googling for this error, it's really really frustrating to find
just this response over and over...

A decent debugging checklist would (a) reduce Digiums support load, (b)
reduce the frustration of those who try to be self-reliant and/or are in
a non-Digium-HQ timezone.

Cheers,
    Nic.

--