[asterisk-dev] parse error in dahdi_cfg?

David A. Bandel david.bandel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:25:28 CDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Jason Parker <jparker at digium.com> wrote:

[snip]

> This should now be fixed in the latest dahdi/tools/trunk/ as of revision 4826.
> This would have actually happened with any "invalid" option - it wasn't specific
> to echocanceller(s).
>
> Can you confirm?

Confirmed w/ rev 4828 - dahdi_cfg now shows 2 configured channels:
root at guaca:/etc/asterisk# dahdi_cfg -vvvv
DAHDI Tools Version - SVN-trunk-r4827

DAHDI Version: SVN-trunk-r4817
Echo Canceller(s): MG2
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: mg2) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: mg2) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels to configure.

Setting echocan for channel 1 to mg2
Setting echocan for channel 2 to mg2

------- end of dahdi_cfg output ------

FYI: the dahdi_genconf still does not work.  echo_can not selected
from /etc/dahdi/genconf_parameters and wctdm card seen from
dahdi_genconf but modules not seen.

Will test updates.  Only have Wildcard w/ one FXO and one FXS module
for testing.  Have ordered another E1 card as spare, but currently
only have one in my production system (can't test against that).

Ciao (thanx),

David A. Bandel
 - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto