[asterisk-dev] parse error in dahdi_cfg?

David A. Bandel david.bandel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:53:18 CDT 2008

For the DAHDI developers:

I know DAHDI isn't ready, but I checked-out dahdi and tools from trunk
yesterday.

I have a Wildcard w/ one FXS and one FXO module (dahdi_tools and
dahdi_hardware report correctly).

Just a couple of odd things:

dahdi_cfg reports nothing with (and 0 errors) with echocanceller=mg2,1-2

however, if I put echocancellers=mg2,1-2 (note the 's' on
echocanceller) I get 2 channels 'to be configured' and an error about
the echocancellers argument.  However, neither appear in asterisk
after startup -- 'dahdi show channels' shows nothing configured and
dahdi_tools shows the modules unconfigured.

Odd that I _only_ get something if I include echocancellers= with the
's'.  Parse error in the dahdi_cfg app?

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
 - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto