[asterisk-dev] sip_devicestate and queue problems

Daniel Ferrer daniel at ipcontact.com.uy
Tue Aug 19 11:02:41 CDT 2008

Ok, I'm testing version SVN-branch-1.4-r138685, at the moment all is ok.
I see that there is no DNS query anymore, because function ast_setstate
now breaks SIP channel name string with '-' separator, so never called
with entire channel name.

Waiting for 1.4.22 to came up... How long do you estimate ?

Thanks!
bye
daniel