[asterisk-dev] ZAP channel hang

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 03:15:19 CDT 2008

My PBX work just as bridging FXS to FXS or SIP to FXS or IAX
to FXS (depends from origin of the call) - T1 card
connected to the channel bank and second CB is XORCOMM USB
CB. extensions are configured as FXOKS and connected to the
regular prones for the regular office work (mostly call
transfer, call pickup, no conferences and no DISA, no
meetme) - everything is very basic. Looks CB can reliably
detect phone hangup, but is it's the case than asterisk
cannot handle it sometimes? Anyway next reoccurence will
show if there is any possible lock or no. BTW - the same
situation persist among any zaptel device - XORCOMM USB
ChannelBank behave exactly the same as the pair of
T1->Rhino T1-ChannelBank, so it's equipment independant,
just it must me a zaptel device.