[asterisk-dev] Submitted bug #13027 needs comment!

Daniel Ferrer daniel at ipcontact.com.uy
Thu Aug 14 10:36:34 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Once a month ago, I've submitted a bug to the bug tracker.
It is a chan_zap/dahdi channel name bug, from my point of view Zap
channel names are wrong when you make a hookflash event. This occurs
since Asterisk 1.4.5, before that the "hookflashed" chan name was
Zap/1-2 for example, now are Zap/1-1 always. There are more detailed
info and also a patch in the bug report.

The problem is that nobody has taken a look at it, in the past I've
wrote to the list and you said that someone will take it, sorry for the
delay, etc. Now I think that maybe there's a problem, maybe because I
posted the bug before signing the license agreement (license is ok, and
I can see the files attached when not logged). What should I do? I must
close an reopen it? Can somebody take a look at it?

Thanks to all
bye
daniel