[asterisk-dev] can not overwite parameters to wctdm by modprobe loading!

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Apr 28 06:54:22 CDT 2008

hello, all of users:
I want to patch wctdm to support displaying callerid  for more countries. currently, it works. i added cidbeforering parameter with default value=0 in wctdm.c. but the problem is that when i first time load wctdm module by: modprobe wctdm cidbeforering=1, the parameter is passed to wctdm, but it is shown as 0, it should show 1 instead of 0, i remove the module and reload it again in the same way, modprobe cidbeforering=1, it is shown as 1, which is a correct value. the parameter can not overwrite the default value. i found when i reload second time, the value is correct. my zaptel version is zaptel-1.4.10. anyone knows that?
Regards!
James.zhu