[asterisk-dev] Overlapped dialling on SIP trunks for outgoing calls

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Apr 25 09:45:05 CDT 2008

25 apr 2008 kl. 15.25 skrev Andreas Brodmann:

> After chasing a problem I looked at the SIP code (1.4.19)
> with a colleague and as far as we understood it, overlapped
> dialing on sip trunks for outgoing calls is not supported (yet?).
>
> Can anyone confirm this or does anyone know if this is on the
> roadmap?

Asterisk has supported overlap dialling in SIP since 0.9.
In 1.4, I added a setting that you will find in sip.conf.sample called
"allowoverlap" to turn this on or off.

Reading documentation helps :-)

/O

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/
* Asterisk SIP Masterclass, Barcelona, May 5-9 2008 - Register today!