[asterisk-dev] h263+ format hardcoded in app_h324m

Kévin Bouchard kevinbouchard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:30:46 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I can successfully establish a 324m call between a SIP UA (X-Lite) and a 3G
UE. However, for now, I only have one-way video (SIP->3G). Is there a
workaround for this?

I modified the application to set frame subclass to H263 instead of H263+,
but it doesn't change anything. I sniffed the stream, x-lite receive the
stream as RFC2429 RTP payload so it's not a capability exchange problem, but
x-lite doesn't seem to be able to decode the video stream sent by the 3G UE.

I tried 3 different cell phones and they all provide the same result.

Does someone already faced this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin.