[asterisk-dev] FXS to FXO loopback test

Pawel Pastuszak pawelpastuszak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:18:10 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

I am not sure if i explained myself right, let me try again so i have a mini
application that was based on the fxstest.c located in zaptel.

Here is the source of  the fxstest.c
http://svn.digium.com/view/zaptel/betas/1.2-hpec/fxstest.c?view=markup

What i did was modify it so that it send ring tone and the sends the
different tones.

So what i have working is able to detect if the FXO interface is ringing but
i not sure how can i detect what tones is getting on the fxo side.

Here is also a basic bock diagram

[ FXS ] ---> Physical Cable  Loopback to ---> [ FXO ]

Send DTMF Tones ------------------------------------ > ????? No clue how to
tell whats coming in [ need HELP here ]

Pawel