[asterisk-dev] AST_CONTROL_ANSWER doesn't get copied on bridge

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Wed Apr 23 11:15:37 CDT 2008

Well, firstly I don't have scenario or I would have tried digging that myself.
Secondly - this bug made itself noticeable after some problems with
queue autofill between 1.4.14 and 1.4.19, however as that is fixed and
working again for me, I'm not sure that I will catch this again.
So, probably You have to try to reproduce what You can on 1.4.

Regards,
Atis