[asterisk-dev] Looking for volunteers to debug chan_h323 (issue 9299)

Sergey Tamkovich serg at voipsolutions.ru
Mon Apr 14 14:33:04 CDT 2008

Hello everybody!
There is an old bug in mantis http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9299
It marked as closed, it isn't fixed yet, it is still leaking, fix
proposed by vazir is wrong.

There is a patch, which enables extended logging, it produces 5-6 Gb of
logs before segfault happens.

We are almost fixed the roots of the problem, however we need more
testing, and our tester (Andrew Solovjov aka corruptor) is not able to
help anymore, and my own systems don't have enough h323 traffic.

I encourage anybody who have enough h323 traffic, and desire to
contribute something: please help us to fix this problem properly.