[asterisk-dev] Asterisk trunk failure to build with zaptel branches/1.4

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Fri Apr 4 13:52:08 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 02:26:05PM +0100, Brian Candler wrote:
> I am trying to build Asterisk trunk with zaptel branches/1.4, since there is
> no zaptel/trunk in Subversion. I'd like to check here before reporting to
> bugs.digium.com in case I'm doing something stupid.

I probably am doing something stupid, since even asterisk branches/1.4 fails
to build against zaptel branches/1.4 (with the same error), and also against
zaptel tags/1.4.9.2.

When building zaptel I tried rm -rf /usr/include/zaptel before
sudo make install. No difference.

The only thing I can think of that I did which might have changed things to
do with kernel headers was to upgrade CentOS 4.4 to 4.6. Has anyone else got
Asterix to build under 4.6?

Cheers,

Brian.