[asterisk-dev] exchange rtp info between channels

André Abrantes andreadps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:19:25 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am developing a call quality measurement application in asterisk 1.4 and I
need a channel to share its rtt, when using rtp and rtcp, with the other
channel. Let's say, when a call is running between channels A and B, I need
to do something like this inside channel.c:

channelA->channelB_rtt = rtpB->rtcp->rtt;

So far, I can't see a way to do it without working inside the channel
implementation (chan_sip.c, chan_ooh323.c...), where the rtp structure is
created.

Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

--
Kind regards,
André de Abrantes