[asterisk-dev] (no subject)

gilbert saunders gilbert8701 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 08:49:09 CDT 2008

hi

  i have a problem.
  im new to asterisk and are trying to teach it to myself....

  on a normal phone when we press *21*<number> the phone is diverted or forwarded to that number and when we press #21#    the divert is canceled

  is it possible in asterisk and how do i do it i have tried some code i got on the voip-info i think its example 3 but it dont seem to do anything please help me

  i have attached my dial plan