[asterisk-dev] Tiny addition to app_queue.c

John Peter Loh j.peterloh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:43:53 CDT 2008

I'm not really sure if this qualifies a patch. It's my first time to
dig into C since college. I have a script that parses queue_log into a
database so that we can use it for monitoring. There was a request to
tell if a queue member's phone is ringing. I used AGI but it didn't
work all the time. I made a small addition to app_queue.c instead. I
think there are other users who'll find it useful too. I hope that
it's at par with Asterisk's coding standard and that it can be added
into the next release.

diff output: http://pastebin.com/f553f4ef3

Regards,
JP Loh