[asterisk-dev] (Refrased question). Does anyone have tips for debugging asterisk threading/reload problems

Atlan Fox atlan.fox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:44:13 CDT 2008

Hi,

my previous question was not phrased correctly I guess. I meant to
ask for tips on how to debug threading related (and maybe reload)  related
problems

I already found DEBUG_THREADS in the Makefile. Will that also work in a busy
environment? Or will it slow down things too much? I can't afford to
experiment here
because this is a problem that only shows up in a live environment with 100
or more
simultaneous calls

I also found a script called ast_grab_core.

Can anybody offer more hints that'll help me?

Thanks,
Atlan