[asterisk-dev] Fwd: [svn-commits] russell: trunk r4121 - /trunk/

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Apr 1 14:42:59 CDT 2008

John Todd wrote:
> Hopefully, the concept of "April Fool's Day" translates well into the
> other nationalities and cultures who may not have such a tradition.
> No death threats yet, russell?  :-)

Everything is good here, so far.  However, the hardware team has not yet been
notified about the software team's decision to deprecate the use of the PSTN.
They may disagree with this decision, but I will stand firmly behind it.
Sometimes, you just have to let go and move on.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer