[asterisk-dev] app_confbridge

Marcus Hunger hunger at sipgate.de
Tue Apr 1 10:04:41 CDT 2008

What is this new briding api? Is it already in trunk/branch-1.6.0? Is there
documentation for it?

Marcus

Marcus Hunger - hunger at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-61
Telefax: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-22

indigo networks GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5713/2881, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.at - www.sipgate.co.uk