[asterisk-dev] app_ivrdemo

Germán Aracil Boned german at tecnoxarxa.com
Sun Sep 30 12:48:21 CDT 2007

Tzafrir, thank for your mail.

I like implement a realtime menu definitions, with time for active or
not, action for go to extension and context, assignament of file record
for say menu option/s.

Sound records are make previous by phone with an id for every one.
After, you can Assign this id for say menu option/s in your menu
definitions in a table.

I like make menu options with previous code id sound recorded, and all
conditions, how destination by number pressed, máx dtmf digits for
read.. All in database and by table record for every menu option. Play
sound menu is optional, You can play one record for more of one option,
and after, ivr application search this option in current menu definition
  by menu id and context, for execute action.

This service work only with one application. You can call this
application for record menus from phone, or for execute a menu. But only
need call one app in dialplan for make all functions: record sounds or
call to start ivr menu.

System have two tables:

1 Sound file name by context and id. Stored when you record with a
phone, the menu options.

2 Menu definition.

All integrated in asterisk project using realtime config and functions.
Only need change extconfig.conf for add that two new tables.

This is my idea.