[asterisk-dev] One question: new feature for res_features parking calls

Germán Aracil Boned german at tecnoxarxa.com
Thu Sep 27 19:13:48 CDT 2007

Hello

I have a good change for parkedcalls manager, but in 1.4.10.1 version.
Parkcalls manager have automatic parking by context when call to park()
function, it add context for park. Only users of this context, can get a
parkedcall.

Example:
sv3*CLI> show parkedcalls
Contexts: pbx1, default,
  Num        Channel (Context         Extension    Pri ) Timeout
800         SIP/Tecnoxarxa4-b6d0e6f0 (pbx1                    1   )    160s
800         SIP/trunk_1-b6d20190 (default                     1   )    177s
2 parked calls.

Now, context is add to park. Only use one lot and config definition for
all. I dont need change features.conf file.

If user from context default, get a parkedcall 800, do not get parked
call from 800 at pbx1 context, don't see it. Only can get from her context.

I think this is a very good option for parkcalls. Easy to conf, easy to
manager. And automatic adjustament for users.

Only, you can't put extensions in context where parkcalls range get
extensions. But this is not a problem. I have range of extensions from
800 to 900 for parking calls. Only need no use this range for dialplan
in all contexts.

I can put this option to trunk version only if this is a good idea for all.

waiting..