[asterisk-dev] ast_add_extension2 too verbose

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Thu Sep 27 02:48:23 CDT 2007

Hi.

The ast_add_extension2 function logs the fact it added an extension
twice. First it does it with ast_log(LOG_DEBUG,...) and second time
exactly the same message is logged using ast_verbose( VERBOSE_PREFIX_3,
...). Due to the fact message is chosen based on some condition, these
two facts together produce 20 lines of logging code :=)

Is it really necessary to do that? To me, single LOG_DEBUG would be
enough.

Obviously I can create a patch, I'm just curious if that behavior
created intentionally...

Regards,

Dmitry Andrianov