[asterisk-dev] App Dial with option r or m being able to sendearly media

Gaspar Zoltan gasparz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:12:01 CDT 2007

Hi,

After some initial success we came to a halt but just today we came to a
breakthrough and made some successful calls.
We have the modified code, but now we have to look if there are any
side-affects.

I will create a case in the bug tracker and where I will upload the patch
and the test-case we used.

Thanks for you interest regarding this issue.
Gaspar Zoltan

  _____