[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] qwell: trunk r82800 - in /trunk: apps/app_queue.c configs/queues.conf.sample

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 18 11:21:49 CDT 2007

SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:

> +		if (update_cdr && qe->chan->cdr)
> +			ast_copy_string(qe->chan->cdr->dstchannel, member->membername, sizeof(qe->chan->cdr->dstchannel));

This is buggy; member->membername could be an empty string, it is only
populated if a member name is specified. For static members there is no
membername, and so if 'updatecdr' is enabled this will result in a
broken CDR entry.

This code either needs to use member->interface if member->membername is
empty, or we need to simplify the code in app_queue and just populate
->membername with a copy of ->interface if no member name is provided
when the member is added to the queue.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies