[asterisk-dev] Found a bug

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Sat Sep 15 12:23:12 CDT 2007

 Now wouldn't that be a whole lot nicer.  Allow RT to cache while a users
session is active but as soon as the user becomes UNREACHABLE or
UNREGISTERED, remove their cache.  Or as Atis said, simply update the cache
every time there is a REGISTRATION attempt by the specific user.  I could
see issues developing this only because Asterisk will check it's cache for a
hit before checking a database.  But that functionality could be changed to
check the database first for any RT users with that name and then check the
cache.

Yes, but that's not the realtime-way, i'm used to. Wouldn't it be