[asterisk-dev] Need starter information

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Sep 11 09:24:43 CDT 2007

Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> I will surely post a bug on digium issue tracker, im in the process of
> collecting debugs and info about it and trying to repeat it. But still would
> like to jump into the code. So i need to know how to start understanding the
> architecture of it.

There are plenty of people that would be happy to answer questions about the
code, but the questions must be specific.  Asking what happens from the
beginning to the end of a call is _way_ too broad of a question, as that
basically means explaining every part of Asterisk.  :)

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer