[asterisk-dev] Add Dependency

Grey Man greyvoip at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 11 08:21:55 CDT 2007

Hi,

I need to add a dependency so that app_dial.c is linked against the Curl library. Unfortunately I'm not familiar (or smart) enough to work out how to set this within the Asterisk build process. The best I have been able to do is add a depend element into the menuselect-tree file but that disappears when "make clean" is run.

Can anyone tell me the file I should be adding this dependency into? My code is building ok but due to not being linked properly I get a seg fault when the Curl dependent methods in Dial applicaiton are called.

Thanks,

Greyman.