[asterisk-dev] re-enable dependency tracking Re: russell: branch 1.4 .cleancount

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Sun Sep 9 21:43:14 CDT 2007

My vote is re-enable dependency tracking. I tested compile/make/install
time with and without it and it was about 1 second different on a 3Ghz
Pentium.

I did fine some places where dev-mode would not compile without fixing the
code (bug 0010679 opened). There may be others....I think it would be best
to leave the --enable-dev-mode for error/warning failures, but at least
enable dependency stuff for normal compiles.

   Andrew