[asterisk-dev] Update: Cross-compiling woes under openWRT

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Sep 7 03:06:29 CDT 2007

At the same time I prove my dedication, I tout my ignorance:  because I
couldn't figure out a way to get a sequential listing of commits to
trunk (so I could read them in sequence in order to form an educated
guess), I have spent the last six hours doing the equivalent of a binary
search on the commit-set, looking for the one that began the crashing
behavior I am seeing.

I'm too bleary-eyed to keep going, but I now know this, with respect to
getting a runnable version of trunk on the openWRT kamikaze build
system: r78649 runs just fine.  All versions subsequent to r79378 crash.

Where between those two lies the guilty one I cannot yet say, but hope
to be able to tomorrow :-)

b.

believed to be clean.