[asterisk-dev] Continue Asterisk 1.2 support

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Tue Sep 4 08:24:56 CDT 2007

On 8/29/07, Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <945196e0708281029w4c0203edvec68ef95be15ac1f at mail.gmail.com>,
> Atis <atis at BEST.eu.org> wrote:
> >
> > Currently 1.4 is really stable for me - works like a dream. I've found
> > one unstable point - using MeetMe, and currently i'm working to
> > provide good bug-report, but that's all the problems.
>
> Please post a note here with the bug tracker ID when you have submitted
> your bug report. I'm particularly interested in Meetme issues and am
> preparing to move to 1.4 myself.

Ok, i posted a bug http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10636

This seems more an issue of combining MeetMe with Redirect, but anyway
i will delay meetme from getting into my production.

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,