[asterisk-dev] Patch to add Theora video to the list of supported codecs

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Thu Oct 25 13:24:34 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I've uploaded a patch that adds Theora video to the list of supported
codecs (passthrough only).  Please see issue #11087.

We have used Theora in our products for a while and it works pretty
well.  We currently use bit 24 (1<<24) for it, but the patch I've
submitted uses bit 23 (1<<23), simply because it was the next unused
bit.  If anybody cares either way, please let me know.

Would this change be appropriate for trunk at this point?

Mihai