[asterisk-dev] Janitor project ast_module_load_result ??

Eliel Sardanons eliels at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:09:02 CDT 2007

I think we could start a new janitor project to replace every 'return' on
load_module's with:

enum ast_module_load_result {
        AST_MODULE_LOAD_SUCCESS = 0,    /*!< Module loaded and configured */
        AST_MODULE_LOAD_DECLINE = 1,    /*!< Module is not configured */
        AST_MODULE_LOAD_SKIP = 2,       /*!< Module was skipped for some
reason */
        AST_MODULE_LOAD_FAILURE = -1,   /*!< Module could not be loaded
properly */
};

If you agree I will start working on this. I also think there are some
modules like chan_gtalk and chan_jingle that doesn't make use of the proper
return values.

--
Eliel Sardañons