[asterisk-dev] Patch CLI app_meetme.c - meetme concise

Julien Thomas omk8421 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:18:52 CDT 2007

Atis Lezdins wrote:
> But "show channels concise" is used trough "Command" action - so it's still
> CLI function called. That means - adding "meetme concise" would allow to use
> that from manager. As i understand - you are talking about dedicated manager
> actions for acquiring status on channels/queues/meetme. Or i didn't get it?

Hi Atis,

In my case yes, it enables me to extract status informations about the
MeetMe rooms. The "concise" option just makes the regex parsing easier.
I need to retrieve such infos since I am developing a web GUI to
monitor/manage MeetMe rooms. I am using Java (I know...) and the
Asterisk-Java API.

Best regards,
Julien