[asterisk-dev] Enhancements to chan_h323 for Asterisk 1.4.x

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Tue Oct 23 09:56:01 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've made some small enhancements to chan_h323 like additional channel
variables for manipulating the call setup parameters (fast start, H245
Tunneling, etc) and also for defining users/gateways not only based on
their IP address but also on the prefix of the destination or source number.

I have made patch files against the 1.4.13 code. Who should I contact in
order to have the changes reviewed and possibly added in the code of
Asterisk?

--
Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.