[asterisk-dev] Trunk: Can't get any verbosity

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Oct 23 00:32:31 CDT 2007

Brian Capouch wrote:
> The verbosity problem is fixed, but it's doing some waaaay funky things
> to the CLI that never used to happen--putting it into reverse video, and
> then coloring up some but not all of the output.
>
> On my terminals reverse video is pretty hard to read, so IMO it would be
> better if it behaved the way it used to . . .

Ah, that may be from this change.  Try reverting it.

r86119 | tilghman | 2007-10-17 12:06:47 -0500 (Wed, 17 Oct 2007) | 3 lines

Support color on certain platforms, even when started at boot (before TERM is set)
Closes issue #9048

Thanks again for all of your testing.  :)

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer