[asterisk-dev] ast_ variant of strptime

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Oct 18 20:13:33 CDT 2007

I'm working on adding a feature to allow a caller
to extend a RealTime scheduled conference by a
configurable amount using *5, which appears to
be the only open option in the admin menu.

The code is functional, but I see  problem were
the results in an error of exactly 1 hour (similar
to bug id 10531).

I tried to model the code based on strptime in
funcs/func_strings, and all of this is using
trunk from yesterday.

Bug id 10531 seems to indicate the issue is resolved,
but the coincidence is too high.

Any tips, pointers or thoughts on what I should try
to tackle to correct the error?

Dan