[asterisk-dev] Blind transfer mechanism help

Paulo Garcia paulo.astdev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:22:59 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm implementing my own blind transfer mechanism in my channel driver.

I'm wondering to know what is the best approach. For instance:

After ringing the other extension, the user puts the phone on hook and I
detect this on hook event.Normally, after that I have the hangup procedure
but in this case, do I have to keep a channel controlling this call or I can
transfer this "responsibility" to asterisk, similar to parked call feature?

Any help will be appreciated.