[asterisk-dev] Dynamic queue members with penalty and rrmemory

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Thu Oct 18 09:49:06 CDT 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007 00:25:11 Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Atis Lezdins wrote:
> > Any ideas on fixing this? New strategies?
>
> The rrmemory strategy has never paid attention to the amount of time
> that a member has been in the queue before sending them their first
> call. Can you describe what you want the strategy to do differently?

Ok, then probably leastrecent is best suitable for me. However, it also
doesn't account agent login time - newly added agents will receive calls
before somebody who is waiting already for long time. I think, ill do a
simple patch there, that updates lastcall on login, however it will probably
create some strange view on "queue show" and somewhere else (agent has not
taken any calls, last call was 20 sec ago :) Of course "queue show" can be
patched to show something like "login was 20 sec ago". I wonder what else can
break there.

Regards,
Atis

--