[asterisk-dev] About Ringing Time

Johan Wilfer johan at wilfer.se
Tue Oct 16 10:15:06 CDT 2007

Please respect that this is the DEVELOPMENT mailinglist, and stop send mail
that is unrelated to development.
If you would like to learn more about Asterisk please grab a the great book
"Asterisk: The Future of Telephony" at
<http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11>
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/ (written for 1.2 but still very useful)
You can also try the http://voip-info.org and the forum at asterisk.org or
the users mailinglist.

Please try reading this book, as Asterisk is complex. (and also very
powerfull.) Then come back and ask questions
in the right places and you will get help.

Greetings
Johan Wilfer