[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] russell: branch 1.4 r85717 - /branches/1.4/apps/app_queue.c

Martin Vít vit at lam.cz
Mon Oct 15 17:16:41 CDT 2007

i've tested this revision and i have the same results but my asterisk
installation crashes asap chan_sip loads

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x0821a3c0 ***

backtrace shows nothing usefull

#0  0xb7df19e7 in ?? ()
#1  0xb7efaff4 in ?? ()
#2  0xb6e1fbb0 in ?? ()
#3  0xb6e1f254 in ?? ()
#4  0xb7df331b in ?? ()

when I move app_queue.so and load it after whole asterisk starts,
asterisk crashes in few seconds.

asterisk at ntplx.net wrote:
> This version just makes my asterisk process crash after 15 seconds or so.
> I'm on my way out the door so I don't have time to open a real bug now.
>
>    Andrew
>
> Quoting SVN commits to the Digium repositories <svn-commits at lists.digium.com>:
>

>> Author: russell
>> Date: Mon Oct 15 15:59:27 2007