[asterisk-dev] Tab-completion borked in trunk

James Golovich james at gnuinter.net
Sun Oct 14 13:17:59 CDT 2007

Russell Bryant wrote:

> This was probably introduced by a bunch of patches that got merged recently to
> convert CLI commands to the new style.  However, no functionality should have
> changed.  From a look at the code for the "sip show peers" CLI command, the tab
> completion is just completely missing.  Hopefully this didn't happen in too many
> places ...

I opened up a bug on this and submitted a patch.  The special commands
that start with "_command" that were in the builtins array were all not
working.  Instead of fixing it the way its currently implemented I
removed the builtins array completely and moved the functions over to
the cli_cli array, which based on comments in the code seems like it was
intended to happen eventually.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10970

Unless there is some reason we need to keep the builtins array around,
I'd say this would be the right way to fix this issue.

James