[asterisk-dev] Tab-completion borked in trunk

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Oct 14 10:09:42 CDT 2007

Brian Capouch wrote:
> Maybe I missed a commit message somewhere?
>
> Running r85537.  No tab-completion, although if I type everything out
> longhand things work just fine.  Also, typing '?' at the prompt doesn't
> do anything either, nor does, for instance "sip show ?"

This was probably introduced by a bunch of patches that got merged recently to
convert CLI commands to the new style.  However, no functionality should have
changed.  From a look at the code for the "sip show peers" CLI command, the tab
completion is just completely missing.  Hopefully this didn't happen in too many
places ...

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer