[asterisk-dev] any experience building asterisk under windows ?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Oct 6 03:24:30 CDT 2007

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:29:22 +0200, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> I tried OW 2.1 but it crashed really often. But the release candidate
> looks more stable (not heavily tested yet).

OW 2.1 release did crash, but if you've been tracking the commits to the
2.1 branch in subversion, they have cleaned up a lot of the crashes. i
havent yet tested 2.2 in any large or proper scale, but initial reports
does show that its much more stable.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/