[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] simon.perreault: branch group/v6 r84777 - /team/group/v6/trunk/main/logger.c

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Fri Oct 5 09:48:17 CDT 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007 10:47:05 SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:
> Log:
> Make sure all log messages are out before closing the log thread.

Could this please be merged into main if deemed correct?

I've been trying to output stuff very near the call to close_logger() and
noticed that often I didn't see anything. Two changes were necessary:

1. Wait for the logger thread to finish before closing shop.
2. Reorder the logger thread loop: when it wakes up, it needs to dispatch any
remaining messages before finishing.