[asterisk-dev] Why does chan_sip disable early bridging???

Power, Paul C. ppower at oneeighty.com
Wed Oct 3 14:49:53 CDT 2007

I guess I have misunderstood the problem of the original post and
perhaps more than that.

I have not checked to code, but for me to receive early media, I would
need to bridge the AudioCodes and Polycom.

With out the 'r' I do hear audio from the PSTN  before the far end picks
up the phone.
If this does not help Chris Ziomkowski with his problem, then other
ideas may be needed.

-PCPIII